Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Are any of you folks members over at Seniorocity (the new social network for baby boomers, seniors a

If so, let me know. It would be great to catch up over there.



Are any of you folks members over at Seniorocity (the new social network for baby boomers, seniors and adults)myspace.comgraphics





I have heard of it and been there several times. It's a start-up and when I've been there, there's not been much going on yet. Perhaps I should revisit as I've not been there in a while. Anyone I know there? It seems that there was the last time I visited.



It looked like it was going to be enjoyable! Go! See!



Are any of you folks members over at Seniorocity (the new social network for baby boomers, seniors and adults)celebrity myspace myspace.com



Hmmmmmm...... Never heard of it. Maybe I will check it out. Thanks !!!
like plum never heard of it!!!
Like Plum and Mr Ed said...never heard of it! Is it a Group or a website?



Thanks for the link, Wazoo. See you there!
Like Plum, Mr. Ed, and Harley Lady, I've never heard of it.
Hey Wazoo-



Nice to meet you!



I'm a member at Seniorocity--I joined a few weeks ago. I'll try to find you over there.



I also wonder if there are other Seniorocity folks here...



[BTW, the people at Seniorocity have been great. And, I've noticed a couple of new people from Yahoo Answers. Hope to see more of you there.]
Like Plum, Mr. Ed, and Harley Lady %26amp; Gladys! Never heard of it! ?
I will check that out, hope they are more mature than some folks I have met on here.
Wow, that looks cool!!! Thanks!
I haven't heard of it either. I will check it out. Thanks for the information.
Like everybody said, never heard of it. Looks interesting. I'll check it out. Thank you so much for the information.
I hadn't heard of it until now. Thanks, it looks like it might be interesting.
Most of us are still residing at the poor house.
Unfortunately when I visited that site, it appeared to be open to all [i.e., no invitation required] which opens it up to trolls and bothersome folk to invade....it is a site open to ANY one above the age of 40.



Seemed nice enough but not my proverbial cup of tea...anyhow I already belong to another site where many from here are members and it is not a Yahoo group and tons of fun!
Is it related to travelocity? Never heard of it.
Cool, I've grown tired of city Council meetings.
I haven't heard of it, but thanks. I will check it out. It sounds fun.
I have joined it but i have not been able to navigate it as well as I would like. I have met a really nice person there though.
Hmmm. I looked at the question and wondered, Arent all three that you mentioned adults ? No i havent heard of it.
nope, diddn't know anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin