Sunday, December 6, 2009

What do you think of unreal characters (ex. products, brands, groups) in your social networks?

You get invites in your friendster/myspace (or the like) from groups ranging from anything from maybe your hometown, country, school, brands, clubs, etc....asking to be your friend. You know your not going to get personal messages. Is this cool or not? What would make you join and actively communicate with it?



What do you think of unreal characters (ex. products, brands, groups) in your social networks?best myspace





I don't have a problem with it. I don't add "friends" unless it means something to me, like a certain band for example. I wouldn't add one unless I like their music.



What do you think of unreal characters (ex. products, brands, groups) in your social networks?hot myspace myspace.com



Most of the time when people receive friend requests from bands, it's often to just booster the band's friend numbers. Typically the people never even talk. I've gotten to the point where i just accept the people that send me friend request and if they want to talk to me, then they'll send me a message. It's not cool, because it makes people just seem like a number. I would join and be a part of a brand, product, or group if i could relate to them and i like their product. Otherwise they're just a friend number. I hope i answered what you asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin