Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hello I'm Kath and i am new to this. What i need is to find a social network in my area?

I live in the Bridgend area but am also not too far away from Neath/Port Talbot. I like to go to Swansea occasionally, but only go on my own. i Have a 2 year old son whom I absolutely adore. I am currently going through a divorce. I only came out middle of last year but have known I was gay for 16 years. Now I would like to meet someone I can really get to know and feel comfortable with and be myself. I want to find someone who makes me happy and I want to do the same for her.



Hello I'm Kath and i am new to this. What i need is to find a social network in my area?backgrounds for myspace





Try answering some questions then you may be able to make contacts of your choice along the way. Good luck.



Hello I'm Kath and i am new to this. What i need is to find a social network in my area?myspace games myspace.com



YA isnt the right place. maybe single websites for gay people? good luck
Good for you Kath, get out there and do it girl! I'm from the UK (you get various countries on here) and thought you were talking about an area called Bridgend where I live but realised no, otherwise I would have met you for a few beers and helped you find a guy, I'm a good matchmaker! Anyway, I just wanted to say I admire you for not sitting around feeling sorry for yourself and for doing something so pro-active, well done. Be careful though there are some dodgy folk on-line so saying you have a young son may not be the best idea although I can see why you want guys to know this. Anyway, serious stuff aside, I wish you lots of luck and hope you find a keeper soon.
Hi there Kath



I think you are so brave coming out. You only get a chance to live your life once so you go girl and enjoy it. You sound like a great mum and being a single mum is not easy. I was a single mum for a while. My best friend is male and gay and I adore him. Sexuality doesn't mean alot to me, its the person inside that counts.



Lisa x
Well, www.facebook.com is a pretty good social network, and is highly focused around allowing you to meet people in your area, and to stay in touch with people that you went to school with. It's a world-wide social network, so there should be plenty of people in your area that use it.



Also, Yuwie is an up-and-coming social network. There are tons of people using it around the world, plus it will pay you a percentage of the money that the advertisements make on your profile page! So, the more friends that you make the better!



Dating websites can be great, but I would get out there and simply chat with people for a while. It will allow you to become more comfortable with speaking with strangers, and talking about yourself. Since you've gone through some serious changes here recently, you definitely want to be able to talk about yourself and what you've gone through whenever you meet new people, and to do so with confidence and without any negative emotions that may still be lingering.



Remove the spaces in the resource link when you place it in your browser, to check out how Yuwie works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin