Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do you think answers social network will make you hesitate to ask questions?

If all your friends in real life are watching your questions, do you feel comfortable or uncomfortable? I feel I will use another ID to ask more private questions.



Do you think answers social network will make you hesitate to ask questions?myspace text





I thought it was a good idea. I usually try not to think too paranoid but I see a lot of people here think that social networking is too close for comfort. I love this site and myspace and I thought the similarities would be cool! But today I got a kick in the pants that showed me the not so cool side. Hmmm. We'll see what happens.



Do you think answers social network will make you hesitate to ask questions?myspace.com picture myspace.com



Yes. Definitely. Makes one feel uncomfortable.
yes
My friends don't really use yahoo so I'm ok with it. If I know my friends were reading my questions I would make up another id.
Good question!!! If my friends were watching i would feel a lil uncomfortable asking or answering some questions
That's the best thing to do.
I don't have friends so it makes no difference.



I just moved and the people back home have proven not to be friends at all.



So I ask whatever I like! and even if my friends could see what I ask...I have nothing to hide!
That's why I'm ignoring the option. I get on here for privacy. I don't really want buddies.
No.



I don't ask many questions, but I tell my friends the same thing I tell people on here.
No, I dont ask personal questions here. Getting another ID could get you banned, so be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin