Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Will someone out there help me become employed in the field of Social Work?

I am a Female who needs to find a job.I have a degree in the field of Social Work and I can't get a job because my drivers license is suspended from speeding about five years ago during which time I became clean from drug use. I have had a job previously but this to another story. I don't have the money to pay these tickets and using drugs is no excuse, however, it has some bearing on Insanity when one is addicted to a substance which will take your life. I have spent most of my life helping other people and asertained a degree to help me succeed but my past must be cleaned up to move on. I base all Information on "The CONSTITUTION" which advocates that If we can't help ourselves then we ask help from others. so please can someone help give me a chance. I have much experience in this field and I'm confident I am good at what I do, however, either I am not networking with the right people or there is no one out there who is willing to reach out and help me. ladysugartime@yahoo.com



Will someone out there help me become employed in the field of Social Work?myspace live





Probally your best bet is make a contact with someone in the field already, tell them your story and let them know you have a strong desire to help people. With your past experiences with drugs and rehabilation you could be an access to the social field. Keep on trying ...ask to volunteeer for a trial peroid and then on permenant base.



Will someone out there help me become employed in the field of Social Work?coolest myspace myspace.com



Not every social work job will require a drivers license. I would look for a job in a residential center that will not require you to drive. Your best bets are working with the elderly in a nursing home or assisted living facility. You can also look at group homes for youth. Finally you might look at a clean and sober living house with your experience in recovery you would be a good candidate. Finally, I would look at assisted living programs for chronically mentally ill and developmentally disabled. Your goal should then be to pay off the tickets and get your license back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin